something else

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

There is a Sun - Thank Goodness


The warm weather has finally arrived.
SPANK!
THE FIFTY SHADES PARODY

 
Mouse had the day off from school today and what a beautiful day to revel in and under the sun. 


Hubby left for Connecticut late last night after I got home from my night out with the girls so Mouse (once again) was a little
low-spirited knowing she'd wake this morning and he'd not be here.



THE CENTER FOR THE ARTS
UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO
It was a long day trying to keep her busy and her mind off of missing her father.  And I can happily say it worked and it pooped her out to boot, not to mention me as well.








Thank goodness the sun decided to make a showing otherwise we would have had to stay in and clean the house (God knows it needs it). And I would have not only had to listen to her whine about missing him but hear her complain about picking up.




Now, whether the sun is going to cooperate and stick around, well, I guess we can only sit back and wait to find out.