something else

Friday, March 15, 2013

A Decade Later



It certainly does not feel like 10 years have come and gone.  My baby girl has entered into her double digits.To think, back when I found out I was pregnant with her I cried knowing I would be starting all over again with a new little one. My other three children were at ages where I could finally sit back and breath a bit, although I'm sure they'd all say I was overprotective and held on to the reigns a little too tightly. It was only after the scare of almost losing another baby, her, that I realized God had a plan and I thank him each and every day that he has blessed me with her and allowed me to bring her into our lives, this beautiful, funny sometimes annoying creature who calls me mom.I fondly think back and I would not change a thing!
Happy birthday, Mikenna. <3