something else

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Depictions of October

Thursday, November 29, 2012 @ 4:01pm


Depictions of October

Halloween was a calamity in our household this year but Mouse didn't seem to mind. I couldn't get out and get the costume she wanted so she borrowed my sorceress hat. Huh! I wear it so much better though, so I hear, and that's from people who don't even know me!

I got a 'kick' out of Mase's Halloween garb when I got the text. We call him Wilson now.


I have to say without doubt, this is definitely a favorite photo of mine. Mikenna was pleasantly surprised her brother let her sit next to him, and hugged her to boot. She even commented to me about it afterwards.
He really does love his baby sister.
And then there were nonstop celebrations of this sort - my son-in-law's, Godchild's, son's, nephew's, great-nephew's, an additional nephew and we were blessed with the birth of yet another great-nephew this month. Oh, and one commemoration, which, without doubt is and always has been insignificant to a certain someone.

I went on my first chauffeured wine tour excursion. The limousine was a tad overcrowded but no one seemed to mind.
Family Hike
With hubster away most of the time, we try to do as much as we can as a family when he's in town. Mouse wanted to go hiking so we went hiking! Best part, we didn't have to travel too far. There are so many neat trails right here in our beautiful town.

And Caesar even took a few moments to enjoy the sights.

Our apple tree took a nasty hit from the high winds we had. Thank goodness the pear tree wasn't damaged. We had absolutely no apples this year and harvested only one meager pear. It was quite good though. Small, but good!







And while on an outing with hubster, I found my Christmas wish gift...

And it only costs a mere $1000.00. He got a good laugh out of it.